Monday, June 28, 2010

Terminator just took over the Yankees back on work

Andy Pettitte is said: "He (Torre) is not only my coach only, but also you can pour out of the object, not just baseball, when I was very young life with his talk, he can always there. "

Terminator just took over the Yankees back on work, Mariano Rivera said: "I struggled at the beginning of the performance of some, but he (Torre) said:『 Do not worry, as long as I'm still here, you'll be a Terminator. 』even though I know that if I continue to screw things up, I can not be when the Terminator, but he would have been enough for me to have confidence." cheap mlb jerseys

Captain Derek Jeter said: "I am from him (Torre) learned many things, I learned he was the processing of personnel and methods for getting along with people. People always say you are the same for everyone, but you will not be for everyone different, but fair to everyone, I think he is doing well. "

Even if Torre is the first time and fight, let the Yankees people have different feelings, but like Alex Rodriguez said, really meet in the field, the "everything is business as usual."