Sunday, June 13, 2010

Los Angeles Angels starting pitcher Ice could be Pakistan

Los Angeles Angels starting pitcher Ice could be Pakistan (Kelvim Escobar) to stop because of shoulder injury rehabilitation and training, the team did not announce when it will resume practice a ball game.

2007 season record of 18 wins 7 can defeat the Ice Pakistan, last September shoulder inflammation, in December when doing weight training injury worse, started in February this year, Aspen can strengthen Pakistan rehabilitation work, but the recent drop shoulders practice again pain.

Ice could be Pakistan, said: "Everything went well, I started to feel pain easily throw back, I am very frustrated, very disappointed, I must now wait for the observation, I must have patience until I can not rush recovery."