Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Learned that he failed to take over the Cubs after the easily intimidated

Sandberg is that several candidates, took over as head coach of the most promising candidates. He is the Cubs a player leader, 10 All-Star Game, 9 Gold Gloves in 1984 was elected the National League MVP. Sandberg was elected to the Hall of Fame after retirement, 23 Cubs jersey was retired.

Sandberg Cubs 1A in 2006 to become head coach, followed by rapid promotion in 2009 to become head coach of 3A, and this year was selected Pacific Coast League 3A the best head coach, many people talk about him as the new head coach of the Cubs, but did not expect the final but it is not as major league teams from the head coach Quade, get Cubs boss of all ages.

Learned that he failed to take over the Cubs after the easily intimidated, Sandberg said: "If I say I do not despair, that is a lie, of course, is a disappointing day. I spent 4 years of minor league time, I hope in the big leagues level coaching, this is my heart and is the is my next step. so I will go step by step to see if there are other opportunities. I wish Mike Quade all goes well, and I wish Bear, Ricketts family all the best. "